About Me

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saw a person from different angle and felt amazed 



Throughout the entire day @ my parents wedding celebration @Mamalla Beach resort……

I saw a different person…who seems to be much different to me…..

Too much closer than before I could say…..

So much intense in the relationship which I like the most :)

She mingled with everyone in my family…. More than expectation…..

She became a part of my family….

She ============== is ============== Preethi 





 
 






 
Her mom’s nature and character ~~~~ rocking :) 

Innocence in her attitude but so much matured than anyone

A Big thanks to Preethi and her mom to make me feel comfortable and warmth :) :)

You both know the reason why ….right? :)
 
I’m feeling lucky :) :)



2 comments:

  1. niceeeeee:) u still have this pic(second one)????? great :) BTW d first pic is the 1 I kep for ur contact in ma mob :) feeling so much excited for our friendship sugan //

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even me Preethi :) :) So Happy for u :)

    ReplyDelete