About Me

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A FEELING OF TRUE HAPPINESS :) :)



Just amazing :) :) Never experienced before :) :)

I was waiting for such a moment for two years and unexpectedly it happened today 28-01-2014 :) :) 


Same day…. 3years back got selected in TCS off campus at Saveetha Enginerring college :):)
 
Same day….1 year back got a shocking and surprise news :) :)
 
And today…. 28.01.2014…. Same kinda feeling of thrillness :) :) 

The moment !! my hands got shivered……

The moment of true happiness…..

The moment of excitement…..

The moment of sharing this happiness to Appa….

It may or may not happen again…..But Enjoyed the very moment….. 

I should thank God first to made it happen while I was totally down :) :)

Ha ha…..Let me tell what happened first !!!!

Got a proper recognition for my work :):) Here it issssss……



I’m going to forget everything happened in the past and going to sleep well today….






No comments:

Post a Comment