About Me

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Recollecting Dayz with Pratishruti :(



Feeling Lucky as well as Sad!


Emotionally weak to start with the post!


Again, I miss…. I miss a very good friend of mine!


Day’s which I’ve never waited for… 


Recollecting memories…Dayz with Pratishruti :(





We are officially team members.. but not in real life!!


I will surely miss the fun we had… Evening breaks… UDS Tea… Fit for life walks… Gossips… Sharing both good as well as bad things… Online shopping… Colorful matching slippers… Kurti's... Roaming around places in TCS...Enjoyed working together as a team… I got into comfort zone with her!! Comfort which I’ve never got from anyone till now…


I have never made any adjustments with her… I was who I am… Really felt very comfortable to be with her! Also, a very trustworthy person...


She had listened to all the silly stories I have shared, without any hesitation!!


Should mention here about the KFC treat… It was out of box :) Surprising trip outside campus… Long walks...


I just love the place she was staying.. I thoroughly enjoyed, each and every moment I spent there… 


I spend nearly 7 hours of my total 24 hours with her!! That’s really amazing to think about!!



Mentioning about sad moments.."Felt sad to hear that she is looking for a transfer due to office politics".. “Go shocked that her transfer to Kolkata got approved”… “Cried when I heard that she got her replacement in B'lore”… “Was not at all happy to make arrangements for her farewell party”.. “Farewell speech which came directly from my heart not just the words”..”Last few hours at my home..Spending time for each other”… “Last one min to send you away in auto - hand shakes”…"missed u the moment when Kolkata train started 8.45 a.m Sep 14th”..”Missing you the very moment when I write this post 10.07 a.m Sep 14th” …


I couldn’t forget any of these…


Out of all these sad moments… I wish you good luck for your future endeavors… Future projects… Future plans.. 


Wish to meet you very soon!! Miss you!!










No comments:

Post a Comment