About Me

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kanchana Kuberan ~~~~~ 12.05.2013


Wedding bells :) :) :) 

My dear friend Kanchana tied knot with Kuberan J J


One of the happiest moment in my life…. my sweet friend got married!!!! Sometimes it’s hard to accept the fact that she got married but still she is a wife now…newly wed women…..ha ha J


She was totally cool not even a bit tensed at the time when her hubby tied a knot…. but enaku appadi ella ;) I was like biting my teeth and had butterflies in my stomach….ha ha :P


Sooooooooooooo funny na ;)





The best moment when I presented her my gift “She hugged me saying soooooooper Sugannnnnn !!!!! I just love your gift a lottttttttttttttttttttt” nu …. I felt happiness down from my heart J J


~~~~My prayers are there for you always Kanch….., All the very best for your future as you gonna start the next part of your life, a new beginning with lot of fun filled joy and flourishing dreams~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment