About Me

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Friday, June 20, 2014

Adding Life to Living ~~



In the midst of a hectic day at office… that too on a Friday :O…. there is something thrilling we did…

We (me and my team mate Divya) have been called for Lunch at my friend Pratishruti’s place…

Got stuck at a meeting…..Client visit…with all those hurdles, we were unable to start until 6 p.m :(

We reached her Apartment… It was more than my expectation… :) :)

Soooo windy all sides… got a feel of a beach shore…

A warm welcome by her with glass of water…

Place to sit: Cozy bean bag with water in hand… a very nice feeling….

We had lunch together prepared by her… that was even more delightful…North Indian Special…

Had a chit chat talk for sometime… no heart to start back to office, to continue with my shift :(

We 3 of us took a walk along the empty road… with feast in our hands… windy atmosphere….

It was the exact feel I wanted the most, in the midst of a hectic schedule…

Less than 2 hours …. But I feel high…. :)
 
Shruti….a very good friend of mine at work place :) :)
 
Haaaaappppppieeeeeee :) :)

Dated: 20.06.2014




1 comment:

  1. I was more than happy to welcome you guys.. Do visit again. Loved the experince.. Thanks a lot for coming. :) :)

    ReplyDelete