About Me

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Baby’s day out:)


Yup!! It’s our get-together after a long time!!


Me, Kanchana, Shobana along with mom’s… there is a new joinee in our team…Kutty babe Hasini :)














It’s good to meet on occasions!! It’s even better to meet and make it an occasion :)

It’s a short time meet in my home but its a memorable one!! It’s all coz of the kid :) Time passed away just like that!

 She bought happiness to our life and laughter’s to our chats!!

Feels good after this meet… I wish to hold Hasini in my hands for a long time :) Haaapieee  

I’m bit worried what she’ll call me, when she starts to speak: P 





Eagerly waiting for the next meet :)

Special mention to Kanchana’s gift :)
 
Epadi erundha mug epadi ayidichi after pouring hot water :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment