About Me

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Widgets

Saturday, July 12, 2014

It's time to sing a song :)





It is rightly said that you shall listen to the tune when you are sad and listen to the lyrics when you are so happy :)

That happens perfectly in my case!!         

One breezy evening (suppose to be night actually- 10 p.m) ....on my way to home in office Cab…..

With mild rain outside the window and headset in my ears… Kalaiyil Dinamum song… awesome:)

I often listen to this song but that day I’m not sure that song sounded so sweet and clear to my ears….

Oru Pillai Karuvil Køndu Oru Pillai Kayil Køndu
Uravaadum Yøgam Oru Thaai Kendru
Mazhalai Pøl Unthan Nenjam Urangattum Paavam Kønjam
Thaaikupin Thaaram Naanthaaneya
Thaalelø Paaduvaen Nee Thøønguda
Thaai Aaki Vaithathu Neeyada Neeyada

Thalaiva Nee Ènthan Chella Pillai
Paadugiraen Naan Thaalø
Thanisai Pøøvae Thaalø Pønmani Thaalelø
Nilavø Nilathil Irangi Unai Kønja Ènnuthae
Athi Kaalai Šaeval Køøvum Athuvarai Panju Nenjil Neeyum Urangidu

Such a sweet song and lyrics :)
Pleasant to hear :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment